The Quebec Research Funds invite the scientific community to prepare for the launch of the 3rd call for proposals of the bilateral collaborative research program between the Scientific Research Fund-FNRS and the Quebec Research Funds which will be launched on August 2, 2021
The main objective of this program is to generate / strengthen intersectoral collaborations and to promote the advancement of knowledge and techniques in the priority themes that are the 3 major research sectors of the FRQ as well as to strengthen collaboration between researchers of the Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles and Québec
- The F.R.S.-FNRS and the FRQ will fund a maximum of six (6) joint research projects submitted to this call.
- Amount of the grant: F.R.S.-FNRS: up to a maximum of € 75,000 / year over 3 years. FRQ: up to a maximum of $CAD 100,000 / year over 3 years
- Team composition: The teams must be made up of a minimum of 3 people, 1 principal investigator from Quebec, 1 co-investigator from Quebec and 1 principal promoter from the Wallonia-Brussels Federation
- This call for proposals is open to University Researcher Clinical University Researcher (FRQS) And the college researcher
- The intersectorality of the Quebec team: The team must be made up of people whose fields of research and expertise cover at least two of the research sectors falling under the FRQ (natural sciences and engineering (SNG), social and human sciences, arts and letters (SSHAL) and life and health sciences).
You will soon be able to consult the Program Rules on the websites of the Fonds de recherche du Québec and on the website of the F.R.S.-FNRS. The Quebec principal investigator must submit all documents to the Health Fund (fund manager of the call). Quebec researchers can contact the FRQS for any questions relating to this program.
Deadline for submitting the pre-proposal (or letter of intent):
September 28, 2021, 4:30 p.m. (Montreal time)
A joint peer committee, made up of international experts from clinical and scientific circles selected by the FRQ and the F.R.S.-FNRS, will evaluate the pre-proposals that will be eligible.
Only teams whose pre-proposals are ranked in the top 25-35 will be invited upon to submit a proposal.
Dates to remember
Deadline for submitting the proposal (or full application): *By invitation only*
February 15, 2022, 4:30 p.m. (Montreal time)
For more information, please visit the FRQ program web page.
For complementary information, please visit the F.N.R.S. partner web page.
Chargé de programmes
Fonds de recherche du Québec – Santé
514 873-2114, poste 4369