Since October 1st, 2015, Louise Poissant has been the Scientific Director of the Fonds de recherche du Québec – Société et culture (FRQSC).
Normand Labrie was FRQSC’s Scientific Director From May 1st, 2012 to April 30, 2015.
- Advise the Chief Scientist on all matters related to orientations, objectives, priorities, strategies and action plans of the FRQSC;
- Ensure the implementation of the orientations, policies and development strategies of the FRQSC;
- Play a leading role in the development of partnerships and alliances with the research and government communities, and the public and private sectors at the provincial, Canadian and international levels in the sectors covered by the FRQSC.
- Message from the Scientific Director – May 28, 2021
- Message from the Scientific Director – January 21, 2021
- Message from the Scientific Director – July 13, 2020
- Message from the Scientific Director – May 4, 2020
- Message from the Scientific Director – January 20, 2020