The Fonds de recherche du Québec – Santé (FRQS) and the Ministry of Innovation, Science and Technology of the State of Israel (MOST) ally to launch a new bilateral research program on artificial intelligence and healthcare.
The main objective of this program is to establish new collaborative efforts or reinforce existing collaborations to advance knowledge and technology in Artificial Intelligence for Healthcare. The program will also allow to develop a critical mass in Artificial Intelligence research in health and transversal skills.
Projects must be structured in such a way as to bring an original added value that researchers, funded by each funding site, could not reach by themselves.
Teams must be made up of a minimum of 2 people:
- One principal investigator from the State of Israel that is a member of an academic or research institution or a professor emeritus who continues working on research in an academic or research institution.
- One principal investigator from Québec with status 1 or 2 of the Common general rules (CGR) of FRQ
Can be added to the team:
- Up to 2 co-Investigators from the State of Israel (member of an academic or research institution or a professor emeritus who continues working on research in an academic or research institution) and 2 co-Investigators from Québec (status 1, 2 or 3 of the Common general rules), no minimum.
- 360,000 NIS in total over 3 years for the Israel team
- CAN$150,000 in total over 3 years for the Québec team
- A maximum of 3 projects will be funded
Deadline for application: August 23, 2022 at 4pm (Montreal time)
For more information, consult the Program’s rules.
N.B: Note that all documents must be submitted to the FRQS. MOST will not accept any document.
Contact person at MOST :
Dr. Iris Eisenberg,
Director of Life Sciences Research
Courriel : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 02-5411835
Contact person at FRQS :
E-mail : email@example.com
Phone : 418 643-8560, ext. 3455