Many resources are available online to help you better understand equity, diversity and inclusion (EDI) principles and integrate them in your research and in your environment. This page presents a selection of useful guides, tools and training.
- Workshop on EDI in university research and grant applications, offered by the Réseau interuniversitaire québécois en équité, diversité et inclusion, in collaboration with the FRQ, the Institut EDI2 and the Chaire pour les femmes en science et en génie au Québec
- Training course in equity, diversity and inclusion (in French), from the Chaire pour les femmes en science et en génie au Québec. The training course itself is only available in French, but Fact sheets provide a summary in English.
- Bias in Peer Review training module, developed by the federal funding agencies
- Gender-based Analysis Plus course, developed by Women and Gender Equality Canada
Guides and Practical Tools
EDI in Research Environments
- Toolbox for EDI in research, from the Chaire pour les femmes en science et en génie au Québec
- Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accessibility: Good Practices for Researchers: reflection paper and toolkit developed by Jocelyne Baker and Liette Vasseur, for the Canadian Commission for UNESCO
EDI in Research Projects
- Equity, diversity and inclusion considerations at each stage of the research process, developed by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Gendered Innovations
- Guide on inclusive communication (in French), developed by the Réseau de l’Université du Québec