CIHR is pleased to announce the launch of the Policy Research for Health System Transformation grants, in partnership with the Public Health Agency of Canada, the Fonds de recherche du Québec – Santé, the Ontario Ministry of Health, the New Brunswick Health Research Foundation, and the Saskatchewan Health Research Foundation. This funding opportunity will support one-year grants that generate evidence to inform macro-level policies to support high-performing health care and public health systems in Canada with the aim of advancing the Quadruple Aim – improved population health outcomes, better patient and provider experience, and increased value – and health equity (sometimes referred to as the Quintuple aim).
- Opening of the competition: June 30, 2022
- Application deadline: October 4, 2022
- Funding amount and duration: $125,000; maximum of one year (not renewable)
- Announcement of results: March 2023
For more information:
- Team Grants: Policy Research for Health System Transformation – Fonds de recherche du Québec – FRQ (gouv.qc.ca)
- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to request the informational video