June 13th, 2023 – The Fonds de recherche du Québec – Nature et technologies (FRQNT), in partnership with the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), invite the scientific community to mobilize in order to respond to the third edition of the NOVA program, aimed at funding collaborative research projects led by junior university researchers in Québec.
More specifically, NOVA aims to increase and stimulate the capacity for research collaborations between junior Québec researchers and other researchers from other Canadian provinces and territories.
Funded projects must be related to the natural sciences, mathematics and engineering fields.
Teams must be composed of a minimum of three people, including one junior principal researcher from a Québec university, at least one co-researcher from a Québec university or college, and at least one co-researcher from another Canadian province or territory.
An information session will be hold on July 13th, 2023 at 2:00 p.m. (45 min). Registration is free and mandatory. To register, click on this link.
- Call for Proposals posted online: July 6th, 2023
- Information session: July 13th, 2023 at 2:00 p.m.
- Deadline (Application): September 14th, 2023
- Funding amount and duration: $75,000 per year ($45,000 NSERC and $30,000 FRQNT including IRC); 3 years
- Announcement of the results: March 2024
Responsable de programmes