The Fonds de recherche du Québec – Nature et technologies (FRQNT), in partnership with the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), invite the scientific community to mobilize in order to respond to the upcoming NOVA programme, aimed at funding collaborative research projects led by early career researchers in Québec.
More specifically, NOVA aims to increase and stimulate the capacity for research collaborations between early career Québec researchers and other researchers from other Canadian provinces and territories. Funded projects must be related to the natural sciences, mathematics and engineering fields.
Teams must be composed of a minimum of three people, including one principal researcher in the early stages of his or her career at a Québec university, at least one co-researcher from a Québec university or college, and at least one co-researcher from another Canadian province or territory.
• Call for Proposals posted online: June 21st, 2021
• Deadline (Notice of Intent): August 18th, 2021
• Deadline (Application): September 22nd, 2021
• Funding amount and duration: $75,000 per year ($45,000 NSERC and $30,000 FRQNT including RIF); 3 years
• Announcement of the results: End of April 2022