The Fonds de recherche du Québec (FRQ) invites you to an information session on the first phase of the new edition of the participatory science program Engagement.
With Engagement, the FRQ is offering a competition that places citizens unfamiliar with the research community at the heart of the scientific method and invites Quebec researchers to develop innovative practices in participatory science.
Date: June 4, 2021, 9:30 am to 10:15 am
Who is this presentation for: To the Quebec research community, to Quebec citizens unfamiliar with the research community who are passionate about a subject and wish to learn more by the scientific method.
Registration is free and compulsory. To register, click on this link.
Procedure: General presentation of the program, followed by a question period.
Main features of the program
• Scientific culture program offering citizens the opportunity to become actively involved in a scientific process around a question that interests them alongside a researcher from Quebec;
• Program start-up phase: $15,000 in funding for 1 year;
• The projects must be led by pairs made up of a citizen unfamiliar with the research community and a researcher from Quebec;
• Deadline for submitting a question as a citizen: July 8, 2021 – 4:00 pm;
• Deadline for submitting a duo project: September 23, 2021 – 4:00 pm;
• Announcement of results: December 2021.
Do not hesitate to circulate this invitation in your networks!
Head of Programs
Quebec Research Fund – Nature and Technologies
Phone. : 418 643-8560, ext .: 3373